The hardware is the brawn, while the software is the brains.
All the data coming from the transponders by way of the decoders comes in the form of a timestamp. Essentially it’s a record of what time a transponder was seen at a specific timing point. The software then calculates the performance time for the participant who the transponder was allocated to.
- Gold standard of timing software
- Unmatched flexibility
- Live results on various channels
• Live results online on my.raceresult.com
• Present data to spectators, athletes and announcers on screen or video wall
• Text messages to athletes’ and their friends’ cellphones
• Downloadable results and certificates
- Web based collaboration allowing multiple timing crew access from any location
- Ability to connect to third party app providers via API protocol